Monday, January 14, 2013

Manicure Monday - OPI My Private Jet & Ulta3 Over The Rainbow

This is my manicure for this week, well it was until it failed miserably and chipped within a day... see evidence after the pretty pictures!

I decided I wanted to try out my new Ulta3 Over The Rainbow polish which is a multi coloured glitter which everyone and their dog has bought a version out of over the past few months. I only used 1 coat over 2 coats of OPI My Private Jet.

For Ulta3 you can pay anywhere between RRP $2-$3AUD and check out their facebook page to see a list of stockists.

OPI is available for RRP $19.95AUD from the usual stockists and online at Adore Beauty


Ulta3 Over The Rainbow - Is a densely packed multi sized, multi coloured glitter. These are becoming quite common amongst nail brands but I like this because you get great coverage with just 1 coat (as I used). The brush isn't the greatest but for around $2.50 a pop who would complain.

OPI My Private Jet - A favourite colour of Kim Kardashian, and mine. We do have something in common it seems! This gorgeous dark brownish grey has tiny silver flecks throughout and it's also slightly holographic. A strange combination but one of OPI's most stunning colours in my opinion. 

Of course as always the top coat used was my Seche Vite (which i'm running dangerously low on!).



Usually I find OPI My Private Jet is a well wearing polish but for some reason it went to chip city within 24 hours of application... disappointing :( See the results for yourself.. MEH! -








4 comments:

  1. I love My Private Jet too! Such a shame it chipped so soon! I'll also have to get my hands on Over The Rainbow, it's so pretty! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know it's one of my faves! I think I possibly typed too much at work yesterday! lol :)

    You must get the Ulta3! I want to try out the other colours nowwwwwwww!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't seem to find the Ulta glitters anywhere!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know they are buggers to find! Chelle got mine for me from a chemist in Strathfield :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...