Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Manicure Monday - China Glaze It's A Trap-Eze & OPI What's With The Cattitude

Welcome to another Manicure Monday (on Tuesday...oops)

I wanted something a little fun on my nails this week so decided to finally use my China Glaze It's A Trap-Eze polish. This is a multi coloured glitter suspended in a milky white base...AH-MAYZING. I'd never used this before so wasn't sure if it would work on it's own, I think with 2 coats it would go pretty opaque but just to be certain I paired it with one of my favourite baby blues OPI What's With The Cattitude.


OPI is sold at David Jones, Myer & selected stores across Australia. You can also purchase OPI from Adore Beauty - RRP $19.95AUD. This colour is now discontinued but can be found on various e-tailers websites.

China Glaze is available from Crush Cosmetics for RRP $10.95AUD. It's A Trap-Eze isn't currently on the website and I do believe it is quite hard to find, so again e-tailers might be your best bet.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...