Monday, January 7, 2013

Empties & Chuckers

I love empties posts! I unfortunately never finish things quick enough to do one every month but I want to start doing them more frequently, which means I need to remind myself to not chuck things in the bin before I blog. 

I had a few empties and a few products that I just want to chuck because well let's face it, they're shit.


MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural in Light Medium - RRP $47.00AUD 
I loved this product and i'll be keeping the packaging so I can hopefully do a Back 2 MAC sometime this year. The finish of this is just beautiful, it looks like your skin but flawless and it can be used either to set makeup or built up as its own foundation. I would repurchase but the price is kinda on the exxy side! Buy it Here!

De Lorenzo Nova Fusion Silver Shampoo - RRP $22.90AUD
This is absolutely my holy grail blonde shampoo, I have a few issues with it in the fact it can be quite drying but I mix it in with a moisturising shampoo to try and counteract that issue. The truth is that this is the best shampoo I have found for keeping my blonde hair in check and not looking yellow or dull. Definite repurchase, I'd actually better hurry up and buy it again. Buy It Here!

Aveeno Positively Radiant Moisturiser - RRP $19.95AUD
I purchased this after I ran out of the Aveeno Ultra Calming Moisturiser which I loved, I'm pretty sure I saw it on special. I do like this moisturiser but I don't love it. I think I'd stick to the Ultra Calming Moisturiser for my skin in the future. Buy It Here!

Covergirl Natureluxe Silk Foundation - RRP $18.95AUD
I have done a full review on this foundation on my old blog - Linky Link!  
Love this! Would purchase it again and read the review to hear me gush about it. Buy It Here!

Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation Serum Gel - RRP $32.00AUD
This is one of my all time favourite foundations and I've mentioned it in many favourites blog posts, videos etc. This is raved about by many other bloggers as well. It's perfection for dry skin and just feels like a second skin. Would repurchase over and over again! Buy It Here!


Now to be a bad news bear and let you know about the products i'm not going to even bother with and will be going straight into the bin (or someone elses hands if I feel they could use it)

You, Me & Everybody - Shady Lady Daily Face Milk - RRP $8.99AUD
This product came in one of my beauty subscription boxes (sorry I can't recall which one). To be fair it's not a terrible product but I found it balled up on my skin and just didn't feel nice. I have other SPF products I can use so this will not be missed. The price is good but it just didn't work for me. Buy It Here!

Prestige Browliner Eyebrow Pencil - RRP $11.50AUD
One day while out shopping I wanted to buy a new eyebrow pencil and stumbled across this in a throw out bin in Target for around $2... I understand why it was in the throw out bin! There is absolutely no pigmentation on this pencil to get anything out you need to press real hard and I don't like doing that anywhere near my eyes. This is terrible! It's going straight in the bin. Buy It Here! (if you dare)





2 comments:

  1. I found the exact same thing with the You Me and Everybody cream! So terrible!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good...well not good but glad it wasn't just me!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...