Monday, January 21, 2013

REVIEW: Models Prefer All In One BB Cream

It feels like BB creams are the new black, every brand is bringing out their version of these creams from skincare to makeup brands. I've only ever tried 2, the first being the Garnier Miracle Perfector Cream which I wasn't a huge fan of.

I've never really tried any Models Prefer products so thought this might be a good product to start with.

This is what the description says - "Primes: conceals imperfections, refines pore appearance and helps control oil. Enhances: smooths and evens skin tone for a flawless finish. Protects: promotes healthy skin with UV repair system and SPF protection.

Refine pores. Evens complexion. Boosts hydration. Controls oil. SPF protection. Healthy glow. Wear alone or under foundation for more coverage. Oil free, paraben free, fragrance free, D5 Free." (Source: http://www.priceline.com.au).


The SPF of this product isn't noted on the packaging I have contact a PR for Models Prefer and will update this if they get back to me with an answer.

This BB Cream comes in 2 shades - Light or Medium. Being so sheer it's not a huge deal if the shades don't match your complexion entirely. I purchased Light and it matched my skin quite well. You will find a lot of the BB Creams are quite yellow based as well, so keep that in mind when skin matching.

The coverage on this BB Cream is definitely light/sheer. It even says on the packaging you could use it as a base for your foundation for more coverage, but personally I like this kind of product for the weekends when i'm not wanting to do a full face of makeup but want to try and hide some of my skin imperfections. I also set it with a powder to make it last a little longer and provide me with a tad more coverage. I found it covered up my redness a little bit but it was still noticeable until I put the rest of my face on. I could have used a concealer, but to be honest I couldn't be bothered.


I find this product sinks in really nicely and provides my skin with some moisture, which is what my skin needs as it is quite dry. In terms of reducing pores I didn't really see a difference and I've only been using this BB Cream for a week so can't really comment on any long term skin advantages.

I have shown in the picture below the BB Cream in action on my face, also check out my YouTube video to see me applying it.


It's a nice product for an affordable price. Models Prefer have another BB Cream out in their skincare line which i'm not 100% sure if it is the same product or not. The packaging is quite different but the price is the same.





You can purchase the Models Prefer All In One BB Cream from Priceline stores & Priceline Online for RRP $12.99AUD.











1 comment:

  1. I want to try more of their prodz! I bought a lipstick with this BB Cream which i'll do a review on soon as well :)


    Haha Youtube always captures the best screen shots....NOT!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...