Sunday, January 6, 2013

NYE Manicure feat. Models Own

Hi 2013!

The other night was New Years Eve and while I don't make a big deal of it anymore (i'm ollllllld!) I still like any excuse to get the glitters out :)

I decided to give my Models Own polishes a go, and I wouldn't have these if it wasn't for the amazing Chelle! She gave me the Aqua Violet shade and she organized a Models Own order before Christmas so I got the Mirror Ball Collection.



Models Own isn't available in Australia but you can purchase them online at http://www.modelsownit.com and the shipping is quite reasonable and not to mention quick!

For this look I did 2 coats of Models Own Aqua Violet and topped it off with 1 coat of Models Own Freak Out! The colour reflects in Aqua Violet were similar to the glitters in Freak Out! So I thought they made a good combo!


One thing I will mention is the glitter polish was a real pain in the ass to remove so the foil method was the only way I could get the glitter off and remain sane!

What nails did you rock on NYE?

Product Disclosure: Aqua Violet was gifted to me by my friend and I purchased Freak Out! with my own money.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...