Thursday, May 30, 2013

The Face #1

These posts are basically my FOTD but I wanted to give them a different name. Let's be honest I cant be bothered being creative with every FOTD title name so The Face #whatever is now born. 

Today's "The Face" is my pretty much everyday look for work of late, the items used are from this months Makeup Edit except for the lipstick.. I kinda cheated a little on that one and used a newie from my recent haul.
I start off by mixing up Revlon Colorstay Foundation in Shade Buff with Rimmel Match Perfection Foundation in Shade 100 . I then added the Maybelline Dream Lumi Touch Concealer under the eyes, I need this because i've been exhausted lately and a bit of brightness under the eyes makes me look more alive. 

I then added a slick of the middle shade in the Natio Soft Day Palette this is a nice taupey colour and works well blended out on its own. Almost poked my eye out with the Rimmel Scandaleyes Kohl Kajal in Black applying it to the upper waterline. Tamed my brows with the Australis Extender Lash & Brow* and added a couple of coats of Covergirl Clump Crusher Mascara.

Next up was a bit of colour to brighten my face in the form of Stila Convertible Colour in Lillium. A quick powder with Australis Fresh & Flawless powder in Natural. To finish off I put a light coat of Revlon Lip Butter in Raspberry Pie on the lips, this shade can get quite dark but since I am going to work I wanted to keep it subtle.

*Products marked with an * were provided for my consideration, for more information please read my disclosure policy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...