Sunday, May 5, 2013

The Week That Was... #4

I can't get over the fact it's May.. when did that happen?

Anyway, this is what went on in my week this week. Enjoy!

Instagram

  • I attended the launch of the new Illamasqua Collection called "Paranormal". This collection has some really cool unusual (typical Illamasqua) products including these UV Nail Polishes that glow under UV lights!
  • I am not one for accessorising but decided to give it a whirl with a necklace I bought not long ago from Equip. Also proud of my contouring that day! I'm getting better.
  • Dinner at the pub on a Thursday night is pretty much a ritual for S and I, The specials listed tacos so it was a no brainer as to what I was ordering. I had mexican 3 times this week..swear i'm not an addict.
  • After dinner we hit up Mars Hill Cafe for a warm caffinated beverage, my choice was the Caramilla which I should have remembered comes with cream, this photo is taken pre carnage of me taking the cream off and putting it on S's drink. I don't like cream.
  • Homemade Sausage Roll & Beans was my pick for lunch in the Blue Mountains, this was absolutely delicious!
  • ERMAHGAHD PULLED PORK! My friends and I have been keen to try the new Memphis BBQ Pit in Penrith and ventured out last night, the pulled pork and macaroni and cheese was amazing! After this we played a round of mini golf, so much fun!
  • Priceline stalking finally pays off and i found the entire range of the new Face of Australia Glitterati nail polishes, I only picked up 2 but i'm happy with my choices.
  • Hanging out on a Sunday afternoon watching tv with the Boston Terrier asleep on me, she snores quite loud so I had to turn the volume up.
  • This is weird because this is what i'm doing now, editing videos I filmed today and writing this blog post. 
On The Blog

Manicure Monday Swatching Illamasqua Rubber Brights - I usually blog my nail look for the week but I had a couple of polishes I needed to swatch from this new range so something a little different this week. These are so bright! I love the shade Nurture!

Video: Get Ready With Me - I'm *trying* to get one video out a week, at least! I love watching Get Ready With Me videos and they are fun to do. This was the daytime look I did for the wedding I attended last week. I had to speed it up a fair bit otherwise you would have been watching me apply makeup for 23mins... overkill!

Maybelline Baby Lips in Berry Crush & Cherry Kiss - This has been sitting in my draft folder for weeks so I thought it was about time to press "publish". These are affordable and work really well for hydrating the lips. They also smell good and are slightly tinted... win win win.

Random Thoughts

  • I already mentioned the fact that it blows my mind that it's May.... I am really enjoying the cooler nights though!
  • I need to invest in a king size quilt, we got a Queen bed last year and I always like going the size up in quilts to avoid quilt hoggage. I'm going to have to start looking for something.
  • I saw Iron Man 3 on the weekend and really enjoyed it.. I don't think I saw Iron Man 2 but that didn't seem to matter too much.
  • Candy Crush saga is still taking over my life, I'm not as bad as I was but I still play it at least twice a day and this is a lot for someone who gets over games within days.
Here are a couple of songs I've been enjoying.




Have a good week ahead everyone! :)
<3

2 comments:

  1. I'm really loving these weekly wrap-up posts, Anita! I might have to borrow this idea I think. It's a great way to make sure I haven't missed any of your posts xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoy doing these posts, you should give it a go! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...