Sunday, May 19, 2013

The Week That Was... #6


Straight into it this week because i'm watching Eurovision :P

Instagram
- Invisible Pug
- Props for a blog photo, fancy!
- Teppanyaki Flames
- Our Teppanyaki chef was a candy crush fan
- Shane has found a new home!
- Blogging on a Saturday night, so hardcore!
- Today was the RSPCA Million Paws Walk  If you have a pooch I highly recommend you try and do this in your area next year. Loads of fun!
- Hanging with my friend and her Bulldog at Million Paws Walk
- The girls were a bit pooped at the end
- Ange and I hanging out watching Eurovision, happening right now!

On The Blog

Adore Beauty Samplers - Check these out, great value and a great way to try out some new things
Limited Edition Lush Scents - QUICK! This ends tonight, but boy that Creamy Candy smells gooooooood.

Random Thoughts

- Level 97 on Candy Crush Saga is ruining my life right now
- It's Eurovision night! My usual country Latvia didn't make it so going with Belarus this year.
- I made a mega fail last weekend thinking The Vampire Diaries was the finale, it was actually this weekend... GOTTA WATCH.
- The new Daft Punk album dropped, and I quite like it.
- A Day To Remember are touring....YES!


2 comments:

  1. Jordy's Beauty SpotMay 20, 2013 at 1:11 AM

    Love this sort of 'weekly catch up' thing :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...