Wednesday, May 8, 2013

April 2013 Favourites

Initially when I was putting the things together to go into last months favourites I thought to myself i'd have nothing, I was very very wrong.


Tangle Teezer De Tangling Brush - I initially thought the hype around this was just that, little did I know this little plastic hairbrush is actually all kinds of amazing! 

Ardell Fashion Lashes 120 Demi (RRP $9.99AUD) - Lashes are a favourite for me this month, but these Ardell lashes are gorgeous! Super long (maybe a little too long?). They just give the eyes a boost. Perfect for nights out!

Australis Extender Lash & Brow Mascara (RRP $10.95AUD)* - Eyebrows have become something i've decided to do lately... and this clear brow gel tames them for everyday, I only really fill in my brows when I have a bit of extra time. This does the job!

Alpha H Gentle Daily Exfoliant (RRP $59.95AUD) - I am trying to finish up all my samples from my previous beauty subscription boxes and this is one I actually am going to repurchase. I look forward to using this as it makes my skin feel incredible. I thought Dermalogica Daily Microfoliant was my exfoliation choice, it's now been barrelled down by this baby.

Covergirl Outlast Nail Polishes (RRP $6.95AUD) - I don't need to say too much because i've already talked about my love for these polishes here and here. BUY THEM!

Coastal Scents Round Dome Brush - Perfect for applying my bronzer/contour & highlighter! The slightly firm bristles on this make sure both are blended out seamlessly.

Real Techniques Deluxe Crease Brush (RRP $39.95AUD for the eye starter set) - This is completely the influence of Essiebutton. Estee used it as a concealer brush and used like this is absolutely perfect! Blends in nicely and doesn't feel harsh which is perfect for under the eye area.

Illamasqua Pure Pigment - Ore (RRP $26AUD) - I only wore this once last month but it just reignited my love for it, such a beautiful beautiful shade. 

Face of Australia Lip Quench - Malibu Barbie (RRP $9.45AUD) - A beautiful barbie pink (as the name suggests), these lipsticks are so moisturising and feel so lovely on the lip it's like a colour & treatment in one.

Models Prefer All In One BB Cream (RRP $12.99AUD) - I have been using this as a primer and have loved the result. See my review here for a full review & video!

Benefit Hoola Bronzing Powder (RRP $51.00AUD) - Contouring is a bit of a foreign concept to me but i've been doing it! I love using this bronzer for the daytime because it's matte. This blends nicely and doesn't look "muddy" on my fair skin.

NYX Blush - Pinched (RRP $11.50AUD) - Another dupe for NARS Orgasm and maybe not quite as good quality as the original but this is still a beautiful peachy pink with gold shimmer. It runs a little less pigmented then Orgasm so can be a bit nicer for everyday wear.

Phew! Made it all the way down here? How about you go and watch the video of me talking about all of the above products.... please :)


What did you love in the month of April?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...