Monday, May 6, 2013

Manicure Monday - Nude & Bronze with OPI & Orly

This is the manicure I wore to match a dress but silly me forgot to take a photo of the manicure with the dress like I was planning... my forgetfulness aside this is a great combo!

I initially tried the Orly Watch It Glitter* shade over Covergirl Outlast Nail Polish Always Naked but I found Always Naked leaned a little more to the brown side of nude, so out came my new unsung hero OPI Samoan Sand because I feel it leans a little more pink so works so much better with the Bronze almost Rose Gold in Orly Watch It Glitter.


I decided to do a gradient from the top of the nail towards the tip, this certainly isn't a great version of a gradient but at the end of the day it makes taking off glitter that teensy bit easier.

Wear on this look was great! I got almost a week out of it with just tip wear.


How beautiful is Watch It Glitter! 

You can purchase OPI from Ry & Adore Beauty for RRP $19.95AUD & Orly from their Online Store for RRP $18.95AUD


*This product was provided for my consideration, please read my disclosure policy for more information.

3 comments:

  1. Looks so pretty and fun!

    PS: I'm hosting a Suigo hair pack giveaway; hope you enter: http://www.underlockandkeyblog.com/2013/05/suigo-hair-review-and-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Just checked out your blog, it's so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks love! The Orly polish is a newie, I think the new FOA ones are quite similar. I think the centering was a mistake lol!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...