Wednesday, May 15, 2013

We all love a sample right? Beauty Sample Offer from Adore Beauty!

I'm not usually one for posting press releases on my blog or using stock images etc.

However this little gem popped up into my inbox earlier today and I thought it'd be a nice offer for anyone who is mildly beauty obsessed, or highly beauty obsessed in my case.

I feel like if Adore Beauty had a stand alone store it'd be Australia's answer to Sephora. You'll find if a product I mentioned is stocked at Adore Beauty i'll often link to them to purchase the product from mainly because I've bought from them before and found the service to be flawless. 

Something that Sephora often does is make up little deluxe sample sets so you can try a few prodz before you commit to a full size.

Adore Beauty are offering 2 sets with deluxe sized samples which they are calling the "Best of the Best" which are retailing for RRP $34.95AUD each. You can make your choice between a Skincare & Haircare set or a Skincare & Makeup set... or both... I'd say both :)

Photo Credit: Adore Beauty
Best of the Best Skincare & Makeup Set Contains -
30ml Philosophy Purity Cleanser for Face & Eyes
25ml Lanolips Rose Intense Hand Balm
30ml St Tropez Skin Illuminator
20ml Bioderma Crealine H20 Solution Micellaire Cleanser
15ml Napoleon Perdis Auto Pilot Pre Foundation Primer
1g The Balm Hot Mama!
3g Benefit They're Real! Mascara

Photo Credit: Adore Beauty
Best of the Best Skincare & Haircare Set Contains - 
30ml Philosophy Purity Cleanser for Face & Eyes
25ml Lanolips Rose Intense Hand Balm
Smiths Rosebud Salve
5ml Alpha-H Liquid Gold
40ml KEVIN.MURPHY ANGEL.WASH
40ml KEVIN.MURPHY ANGEL.RINSE
60ml Terax Crema Conditioner






1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...