Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Review: Sukin Purifying Facial Masque

It's been awhile since i've talked face masks with you and to be honest it was something that had started lacking in my skin care routine. I'm happy to say though I've developed a new Sunday night ritual of getting mah mask on and painting my digits for the impending week ahead.

I've been slapping the Sukin Purifying Facial Masque on my face of a Sunday night for the past few weeks and i've been loving the results. 

Sukin Says - A gentle treatment to help cleanse, tone and de-stress your skin.
A purifying base of gentle Kaolin clay combined with soothing aloe vera and antioxidant rich rosehip oil will leave skin feeling refreshed, nurtured and completely clean. - Source http://www.sukinorganics.com
Sounds amazing right? Well it is! When first you first apply this mask is feels like a thick moisturiser but then dries down but unlike other clay based masks where your talking is mumbled and you develop a bunch of cracks on your face it doesn't feel tight or uncomfortable (sidenote: was anyone else ever told that if your mask cracked while it dried you'd end up with wrinkles? please say I wasn't the only gullible one.). I think my skin is kinda loving Kaolin clay at the moment. In my recent April Favourites I mentioned the Alpha H Daily Exfoliant I was loving which contained Kaolin and even more recently i've been getting back into using Lush Angels on Bare Skin and guess what one of the ingredients is? Kaolin! 

Using this has cleared up my skin quite significantly and the day after? wowza baby soft smooth amazing skin.. I can even wear a foundation that would normally cling to dry spots without the need for a primer. I also think this tub will last me awhile because you don't really need to use too much each time. 
What's a mask review without a picture of the blogger wearing said mask... Here you go! My camera hasn't picked up the colour very well but it's a light terracotta red colour in the tub.
You can purchase this mask from Sukin Organics website or from Priceline & Various Chemists for RRP $15.95AUD (so afforable!)

2 comments:

  1. This is on my too hot NOT to get list! Looks amazing and I am keen to try x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know you were waiting for this review :) It's a definite must have!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...