Sunday, May 19, 2013

The Makeup Edit - May 2013

I'm back with this months makeup edit. Doing this last month proved to be quite a success, not only was it easier to get ready of a morning because I only had a small collection of items to choose from but I also found that I used up a few items as well (Empties video coming soon!).

I think this will be here to stay, so without further ado.

Quick note: I'm not showing my daily skin/prep drawer as nothing as really changed. If there is a change here I will show it.

Rules
  • Some products won't be rotated, this is could be because either they are HG items or I simply don't have something to swap them out with.
  • If i'm doing makeup for a special occasion I can dip into my regular collection, what I select for the edit is mainly for my everyday makeup.
  • I will try and rotate around mid month, it works better for my editorial calendar (haha that sounds so pro...) but mainly because beginning of the month is reserved for my favourites.
  • I will always note products that i'm trialling etc and let me know if you'd like a review! I'll also link to any reviews/swatches I may have already done for any products already in the edit.
Base
Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Concealer - Light | Review
Maybelline Dream LumiTouch Concealer (Shade not on bottle..sorry!)
Urban Decay Primer Potion
Revlon ColorStay Foundation Normal/Dry - Buff
Rimmel Match Perfection Foundation - 100 Ivory | Review
Models Prefer All-In-One BB Cream - Light | Review
Australis Fresh & Flawless Pressed Powder - Natural

Eyes
Covergirl Clump Crusher Mascara - Very Black | Review
*Australis Extender Lash & Brow - Clear
Models Prefer Retractable Eyebrow Pencil - Light
Rimmel Scandaleyes Kohl Kajal - Black
Essence I <3 Punk Jumbo Eyeliner Pen - Black
MAC Paint Pot - Vintage Selection
MAC Eyeshadow - Naked Lunch
NYX Eyeshadow - Highlight
Girlee Cosmetics Palette - B37 Antique Gold, B44 Acorn Matte, B88 Gilded, B96 Pewter
Natio Palette - Soft Day

Cheeks
*Benefit Hoola Bronzer 
TheBalm Mary-Loumanizer
Essence Rebels Lip & Cheek Pot - Peach Punk
Stila Convertible Colour - Lillium
Benefit - Sugarbomb
Essence - Wool-d You Cuddle Me? | Review coming soon

Lips
Australis Showstopper Gloss Stick - Hoola Hoop
Revlon Kissable Lip Balm Stain - Rendevous
Maybelline Color Sensational Lipstick - Coral Pop
Maybelline Color Sensational Lipstick - Red Revival
Revlon Lip Butter - Sweet Tart | Review
Revlon Lip Butter - Cherry Tart | Review
Revlon Living Lipstick - Revlon Red
Essence Lipstick - Sparkling Miracle | Review
MAC - See Sheer
NYX Mega Shine Lip Gloss - Perfect
*Arbonne Lip Polish - Raisin

I think this time I've upped the amount of products, but this is still a very condensed version of my collection. As always if you want to see any swatches/reviews on any products I haven't done yet i'll be happy to add them to the list!

*Products marked with an asterix were provided for my review/consideration. Please read my disclosure policy for more details

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...