Monday, June 3, 2013

The week that was... #8


- Eyeballin' with P.
- Snug as a bug in a rug
- I got a little organized with my lunches last week...this week so far not so good. Oops!
- Minnie likes to sit on my stuff while I get changed
- I won Keno! $120 baby!
- S made me this yummy scramble eggs with Spinach after I came home from a morning walk/run.. 5kms.. I was dead for 2 days after.
- OPI Ink, so pretty and neglected in my stash
- OMG BEN AND JERRYS! We are not only ripped off with makeup here but also the price of Ben & Jerrys, getting a flavour that suits both S and myself can be quite tough but we were both impressed with this offering.
- You can't see because the photo is shit, but I saw The Great Gatsby with my mum on Sunday, I enjoyed the movie. I haven't seen the original or read the book so I went in with virgin eyes and liked it. I saw a few interviews recently with Baz Luhrman and he's a strange strange man.
- Sunday afternoon cup of tea and my stories.

On The Blog
- Manicure Monday with Maybelline Audacious Asphalt - Picked this baby up at the Chemist Warehouse sale because i've never tried the Maybelline polishes and generally love all things Maybelline. Not sold on the formula yet but the colour is pretty.
The Face #1 - What i'm calling my FOTD posts (which i'm going to try and do more of). 

You can also watch my recent Chemist Warehouse sale haul where I picked up a few bargains. Speaking of YouTube i've been waiting to hit 300 subscribers for ages and finally did it this week! I know it's not a lot in comparison to many other YouTubers but for me it's quite an achievement. Thanks again if you subscribe to me, I really appreciate it and because of this I'm planning a giveaway on my channel soon.


Random Thoughts
- I had a big week at work last week, so busy and I was feeling the stress... My face took the brunt of it I think 
- I really can't think of anything else... I'm about to go meet the girls for coffee.. WOOOOOOO!

Watch this amazing Sloth video... Yes i'm still obsessed with Sloths.




4 comments:

  1. Jordy's Beauty SpotJune 3, 2013 at 10:02 PM

    Off to go watch your haul video now :) Also, ADORE that sloth video haha it's so cute! x


    JordysBeautySpot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Thanks for watching :) OMG I am slightly obsessed with sloths... when i'm having a bad day I look at sloth pictures and watch sloth videos lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just found your blog via Angela from Beauty Blogged. Love your posts :) New follower. Also subbed to you on youtube! :)

    www.makeupmayhemx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you! Ange is a good friend of mine :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...