Thursday, June 6, 2013

Hydraluron is coming to Priceline!

I know I know, this is my 2nd kind of announcement type post in the past month and I said I never do them...Oooooops. This is a product i've been lusting over and finding incredibly difficult to get hold of so when I got the news it was becoming available in Australia and no less in my favourite store Priceline I had to blog about it.


Photo Source: Indeed Labs (slightly edited by me)

What is Hydraluron and why am I so frickin excited? 

Hydraluron is a product by Canadian brand Indeed Labs, this is what the website says:

Hydraluron is inspired by injectable hydration and plumping treatments employed in Swiss clinics.

Hydraluron uniquely combines the world's purest hyaluronic acid and a bio-engineered strain of red marine algae causing a controlled increase in blood circulation. This increased circulation optimizes the penetration of the small particles of hyaluronic acid into the key deep layers of the skin and refill spaces formed through the aging process and improve skin structure.

Sounds kind of amazing right? This weather has deemed my skin doomed for the next few months... dry patches like no other and just feeling bleughhhh so i'm hoping this is the boost my skin needs.

I think i've mentioned it before but I am utterly obsessed with Caroline Hiron's blog and reading up on her skincare cheat sheets, well she raved about this product and you can read all about it here.

After stalking the comments on the Priceline Instagram I saw that the product will be retailing for $34.99AUD. I also found out the product will be available from mid June, so keep your peepers out (and tweet me if you see it around Sydney... TA!)

I have a Priceline club voucher that needs to be redeemed and I know what it'll be going towards!

3 comments:

  1. I had a Priceline voucher and the day I went to use it it had run out, I didn't read the fine print :o(


    I will definitely keep an eye out for this product, my skin is really suffering in this cold weather.


    I'm having a Giveaway please pop over and check it out!


    Jac x0x


    matillysthisnthat.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg !! Like seriously ??? Cannot wait

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, thank you, thank you! I have been looking for this everywhere online and wasn't sure where to buy from. I saw your post this morning and just purchased from Priceline :))) I'm soooooo excited to try it too!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...