Monday, June 17, 2013

Manicure Monday - Illamasqua UV Nail Varnish in Seance


UV??? Yep that's right this polish will glow in the dark! I wish I had a UV light to show the effect & i'm a little old now for the UV lights at a club (totally not my scene anyway!) so for now you'll just have to trust me. It glows!

Other then that the colour is pretty unique. Well to my collection anyway! Kind of a bright violet shade but with a slight silver shimmer running through. Let's just say this was a bi-atch to photograph but to apply it was a dream. One coat would have been sufficient but i'm a two coat gal and that's what you're seeing here.

The finish is actually rather matte, if you can see (again shitty photography aside). I've popped a top coat on the first 2 nails and left the other 2 without it. I actually like this polish both ways! It almost looks as if it is textured without having that weird growth look that textured nail polishes seem to have (anyone else agree?).

The Paranormal collection is on shelves now at selected Myer stores with an Illamasqua counter and this polish retails for RRP $22.50AUD.

*This product was provided for my consideration, please see my disclosure policy for further details.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...