Thursday, June 24, 2010

Update Time!

Hi Everyone,


I just wanted to make a quick post about some new things i'm working on and some changes you'll be seeing soon.

First of all I've bought a domain! Yay! you'll soon enough be pointed to http://www.lovevulcanella.com/ - not yet though... it's all still in progress :)

I toyed with the idea of changing the blog name but deciding on a blog name is hard enough so i've stuck with it :)

I'm also going to work on moving from Blogger to Wordpress, I'm hoping it goes smoothly but am sure i'll run ito some problems... I'll let you guys know as soon as i'm doing it so if your RSS feeders, blogrolls etc don't update you'll know to do it manually (I hope you all follow me to my new home and I apologize for any inconvenience that may be caused)

The reason for the move is an idea i've been wanting to implement onto the blog for quite sometime now seems like it will work better on the Wordpress platform rather then Blogger. I'm really looking forward to sharing this with you all as I think you'll enjoy it :)

I'm also planning on continuing filming YouTube videos, They are fun to do and I hope you guys enjoy watching them. Most of my videos will be hauls, product reviews, vlogs etc I don't think i'm great at applying makeup so I don't feel comfortable doing tutorials.. hope you understand :)

I think that's all for now... I have quite a few reviews I need to get done but i'm trying to hold some back for the move so just expect some light updates till then.

OHHH and most importantly! Once everything is moved over i'm going to have my first giveaway to celebrate! I'm looking forward to that :)

I hope your all having a great week, and i'll talk to you soon :)











Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...