Wednesday, June 9, 2010

May Favourites

I've been a bad bad blogger of late! I've had a lot going on at work and by the time I get home i'm exhausted and the last thing I want to do is turn on my laptop.

Hopefully everything will calm down soon and i'll get back into the swing of things... actually it's June which is always crazy! so bear with me :) I'm sneaking this post in while no one is here at work yet and it's quiet.

I missed doing my Thank Tumblr It's Friday post on Friday but will try and do a double one this Friday to make up.

Okay so May Favourites ... honestly I didn't use anything majorly different this month so there won't be a lot of products mentioned, hopefully I'll find some lovely stuff this month but my shopping mojo was down last month :(

Simple Moisturising Facial Wash & Hydrating Light Moisturiser


I am absolutely loving these products! They are another supermarket buy that I got in May and they are a winner.

The cleanser (Moisurising Facial Wash) takes the day off my face and hydrates as well. It is a gel like consistency and I find only using a little bit goes a long way with this product.

The Light Hydrating Moisturiser does what it says and it is a light moisturiser that sinks into my skin quickly and feels hydrated and soft. It also makes my mornings a breeze because it sinks in so quickly I don't have to wait around to apply my morning makeup.

If you have sensitive skin, I recommend you try out this range the products are all under $10 so definitely within most budgets. They have a few more products that I want to try out as well and will probabaly get in the near future.

Like I said I got mine at the Supermarket but they are also stocked at Priceline and i'm sure some Pharmacies sell them to.

I also think the packaging is cute (you know i'm a sucker for good packaging!) the tagline they use is "smile, it's simple" and reading this does make me smile.

____________________________________________________________

The other product i'm loving in May and is almost finished :( is my MAC Lipglass in Mimmy from the Hello Kitty range.



Does anyone know a dupe for this colour? I'm almost out and looooove it

____________________________________________________________

Last thing and is quite important for this time of year.

HAND CREAM!

I'm currently using a Cath Kidston one that I got for Christmas from my boy's parents from this set.



I apply this everynight along with my Lush Lemony Flutter Cuticle Butter because i'm finding because it's getting so cold my hands are so dry and yuck (especially my cuticles)

I also keep a Hand Cream at my desk at work and apply that during the day as well, it's a Missha one but I think I want to try the Lush Smitten Hand Cream next as i've heard good things about it. I'm due to go to Lush in a few weeks :) yay!

I hope everyone is well and had a lovely month of May, what products did you love in May? If you've written a blog post or just want to comment i'd love to hear about them :) I need some lemmings for June!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...