Tuesday, June 1, 2010

NOTD – OPI I’m Not Really A Waitress

If I had to mentioned classic OPI nail colours, this would probably be at the top of my list.


This is actually one of the first OPI polishes I owned. I decided to shop my own collection of polishes and go with an oldie but a goodie. 


I'm Not Really A Waitress... quite simply is a red and a lovely red. It has a slight shimmer to it and looks great with a wonderful top coat over it (Seche Vite for me thanks!)


I guess I should enjoy my current OPI polishes because they are going to be much harder to come by at a reasonable price here in Australia now that the e-tailers we all knew and loved no longer can stock OPI products... BOOOOOOOOO!


On to the pictures! :) 







Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...