Friday, June 11, 2010

My First Major Make Up Purchase

I was thinking about this the other day when I came across a picture of my first I guess "high-end" make up purchase.


Then *ding ding* bells rang in my head... Urban Decay used to be stocked in Myer!


Because my first big makeup purchase was this -


It was a shimmery body powder that was edible, but my main buying point was the leopard applicator... yeh i'm a little tacky :)


I can't remember when Urban Decay left the Australian market but I remember I bought this product not long after I started working so around 2000...long time ago... 


I'd love to see Urban Decay enter back into the Australian market, their products always appealed to me because of the "grunginess" of the brand I guess.


Do you remember your first big makeup purchase? 











Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...