Friday, June 18, 2010

Once I had love and it was a gas…. Being Blondie

Last weekend I had a friends 30th birthday (shocking that all my friends are entering their thirties...I guess I will be soon too!)


It was a dress up with the theme of "B". I'm not much of a fan of fancy dress do's so went with an easy option for me... Blondie... mainly because I have Blonde hair and a dress I thought would work well for the outfit


Here are a few pictures, they are kinda silly and taken on my friends iphone... so not overly quality but it's all a bit of fun really :)


teasing my hair! My friend went as a Blues Brother... identity hidden of course :)


Red lips!!! Also note my necklace found in Diva for $3 with "Blondie" on it :) Also some advertising for crush cosmetics with my palette :)


The final look :) Dress - Sportsgirl, Jacket - Urbane, Tights - Target, Shoes - Pulp


I was going to do some reviews on Blonde toners to fit in with the Blondie theme, but I think that needs it's own post... so will come shortly.


Plus I want to watch the next episode of Pretty Little Liars, seems like a good show so far actually.


My nails also need painting.... priorities you know :)










Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...