Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Nail Polish on Ebay… I found a good one!

As most of you know one of our favourite e-tailers transdesign.com no longer ship to Australia :(

Being the nail polish addict I am, or recently become I'm hitting the bandwagon hard on the whole Taupe is the new Mint nail look and went in search of Mink Muffs *giggle* by Essie.



I tried ebay and found a few sellers, went for the cheapest with cheapest shipping not so much because i'm a tight ass (I can be though!) but mainly because Ebay always concerns me with sellers and authenticity etc. Mind you the seller I used had a ton of feedback but whose to say a ton of people haven't been ripped off.

So I ordered, received my package a week later (from the US...unheard of!) and am a happy little vegemite!

Being the sharing and caring girl I am I thought i'd tell you the seller I used so if you want to have a look at what they have you can try them yourselves.

The link to their store is - http://stores.shop.ebay.com.au/Top-nail-shop

I only bought one polish so not sure of the policies on combined shipping etc but if you do find out, please let me know.

I will be doing another order with a different nail place on Ebay shortly (one that has My Private Jet because Top Nail Shop doesn't stock it) and I will let you know how that goes as well.

I'm still rocking a mani I got last week (OPI My Private Jet, hence the need to buy it now...ahh love!) but when I enter chipsville and change to Mink Muffs *giggle* I will take pictures and let you know what I think of the Essie polish in general since it's my first :)






Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...