Monday, November 19, 2012

Manicure Monday - Innisfree Glitter!




Just a quick Manicure Monday post, this polish was gifted to me by my lovely friend Michelle. She recently went on a trip to Hong Kong and very kindly bought back a few pressies, including this amazing glitter....she knows me all too well!

Innisfree isn't a polish brand i've ever heard of and they don't really name their polishes, this is just numbered 106. However it has the most amazing multi coloured glitter embedded in it with the main focus colour being orange. The application is amazing, you get a really good coverage of glitter over the nail. You could use this on it's own but I layered it over my favourite black Illamasqua Scorn. 







4 comments:

  1. I love this! Looks very lava-ish :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute, I love the shopping in Hong Kong

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! I haven't been for over 10 years so I'd love to go back and check out the shopping again :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...