Saturday, November 10, 2012

Links & Loves #3




Here I am with another edition of my links & loves, as usual this is a post to showcase some blog posts that i've enjoyed reading recently and post some inspirational, pretty, cool whatever pictures that i've found along the way on the interwebz.

It's an easy read for you all and fun for me to do! :)

If you have any blogs you think I should read, please let me know! 

BLOG LOVE

  • Chelle from Cosmetic Cupcake uses one of my all time favourite polish shades to create a mermaid inspired gradient manicure
  •  Angela from Beauty Blogged shares some products that she won't be using again, I love these sorts of posts!
  • Tina from Chasing Elixir writes a heartfelt blog post to her blogging besties, I related so well to the words she wrote in how I have found amazing friends from blogging. They know who they are and how much I heart them :)
  • Tara from Keeping Up With Me recently got hitched! I was lucky enough to attend the ceremony via the wonder that is the internet :) Congratulations Tara!!! xxxx
  • Dee from Year of the Tight Arse/Miss Prissypants posted a guide to some Etsy sellers, I love Etsy but sometimes find it hard to know what to look for so these guides really help/enable me.
  • Claire from Clare De Blog shows a kick ass zombie halloween look. I met Claire at IMATS this year, and she's so lovely so go to her blog kthxbai :)
  • More Nail Polish swatches the new Ulta3 glitter polishes, I have my eye on that rainbow glitter for sure!
IMAGE LOVE






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...