Sunday, November 25, 2012

Instaweek #2




Here are some snippets of my week as per instagram! Follow me at http://www.instagram.com/vulcanella

I
  • Afternoon snack! Rye Cruskits with cottage cheese, cinnamon and a little bit of honey..mmm mmm
  • I'm part of a beauty blogger xmas card exchange and received this great card from Confessions of a Beauty Addict. I love it because the proceeds from the card go to the RSPCA.
  • Penny Lane sure loves a tummy rub
  • Penny & Minnie hanging out on the couch
  • Ah-May-Zing breakfast from Circa Espresso as always - This was fruit & nut bread with ricotta, strawberries, honey & pistachios
  • Equally amazing coffee from Circa
  • My parents went away this weekend so I went over to the feed the pooches, this is Stella (or as I call her... Stella McBella with Cheese) isn't she adorable!
  • Saw this skull at typo and my first thought was what an amazing makeup brush holder this would be (always a beauty blogger lol)
  • Sunday dinner at a friends place! This lamb was amazing!
Hope you all had a good week! I'm off to Adelaide next weekend so this post will be up a little late but might also be a bit bigger... I'm sure i'll be instagramming like a crazy mutha fucker while i'm in Adelaide.






1 comment:

  1. When I first saw that skull I thought EXACTLY THE SAME THING! <3 haha. I ended up picking up the little fuchsia owl instead and am using that for my smaller brushes (eye, concealer etc) and it's adorable!


    May I just mention how envious I am of that AMZ breaky you had. Jealous!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...