Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Daiso Everbilena Pure Color Cheek in Light Pink




Recently one of my local shopping centres has been having a bit of a redevelopment and the new section opened a few weeks ago, one of the new additions was Daiso! If you haven't heard of Daiso basically it's a Japanese style $2 shop, everything in the store is $2.80. I was most excited and though the crowds were cray cray I picked up one little beauty item that I wanted to share with you.

Everbilena Pure Color Cheek in Light Pink (RRP $2.80AUD) is a blush, well i'm pretty sure it's a blush the images on the back of the packaging lead me to believe it is anyway. I got this because of the unusual packaging of the product, you basically apply it straight from the packaging with no need for fingers or brushes (although I do suggest using your fingers or even a brush to blend it out).



This sucker is pigmented, like WOAH! Hence the need for blending. The colour is pretty and it wears well throughout the day.





The packaging is all in Japanese except for a few one English translation "Attention of the use: If something happen the trouble on your skin using them, please stop use them". It also has some handy images of how to use the blush...



I really like this blush and am looking to try out some more products from Daiso since it's now so local to me, if you have any recommendations i'd love to hear them!





2 comments:

  1. I love daiso!! This looks cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad I have a local one now :) Excited to try out more products!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...