Sunday, November 18, 2012

Instaweek #1




This is a new thing i'm going to try and start doing on my blog hopefully of a Sunday each week.

If you already follow me on instagram you would have seen these pictures, but for those who don't it's a fun way to get a glimpse into what happens in the life of the girl behind the blog. I'll also give little explanations of each picture as well.

If you want to follow me on instagram, my username is vulcanella


  • The week started off with a Starbucks fix, my usual order Iced Caramel Machiatto (no cream) woot woot.


  • Hanging out with my Boston Terrier, Penny Lane. She loves sitting watching tv with me...she sleeps I watch.


  • It was 7/11 last week which meant FREE SLURPEE'S!! It was tiny and gone in minutes but boy it was what I needed after a long long day cleaning out my grandma's unit while she moved to a new one.


  • Snuggling up with Minnie, she's my bayyyyy-beee.


  • I attended an event this week checking out all the new Christmas goodies at The Body Shop, they had this amazing candy buffet.. so good! The new Christmas range smells as good as this candy buffet looks. Reviews to come!


  • My lovely friend Angela posted a picture of her youth in cd's on instagram and I thought it was a rad idea so I copied. Funnily enough these are still some of my favourite albums of all time. 


  • OOTD Yo! Just a casual shopping day rocking some Sid & Nancy :)


  • I played with the new Lush Fun soap/shampoo/playdoh/multitasker and it was FUN! I made a little cupcake for the facebook comp...cross fingers $100 worth of Lush goodies would be pretty awesome. I picked up one of these as well in Pink, it smells amazing and is so fun! (hence the name)


  • I have pastel hair! temporarily though.... Can't wait to do a tutorial on this for you guys, just wanted to test it out first to make sure it worked and get the hang of it before I film a tutorial. Probably will do that next weekend. Stay Tuned!


Have a great week everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...