Wednesday, November 7, 2012

I love Revlon Colorburst Lip Butters!




This post is a long time coming, i've had these for months! In fact I bought them on Ebay even before they were released in Australia. They've been out for a few months now and I thought i'd still post this because they really are amazing and one of my favourite releases this year.



Revlon Lip Butters are in the same vain as the sheer/moisturising/glossy lip colours that the higher end brands were all bringing out.. think Chanel Rouge Coco Shine lipsticks with a fraction of the cost (well if you buy outside of Australia ;) ).

Let's talk packaging and how much I love it. I was already a fan of the packaging of the regular Colorburst Lipsticks but these are quite cute with a sheer matte case in the corresponding colour to the lipstick. This makes it easy to find the colour your after in the morning unlike other nondescript lipstick packaging (Looking at you MAC).

The formula is lovely, it's smooth and gives a little shine to the lip. One thing I will mention though is that these are VERY soft so be careful. Maybe chuck them in the fridge on hot days if they seem to be melting at all.



As mentioned before I bought mine as a set on Ebay entitled brights included Cherry Tart, Candy Apple, Tutti Frutti, Sweet Tart & Lollipop (I love the names of these shades too!) these were all the colours I wanted to try anyway so it worked out well and I think I paid around $50 including shipping. FYI These retail for $21.95AUD in Australia. 



Out of all the colours I have, Sweet Tart is my most used and most loved! 



Revlon are absolutely kicking it out of the park with their recent lip released, and I heard on the grapevine (twitter...) that the new Just Bitten Lip Stain Balms are rolling out in Priceline stores. I can't wait to get my mitts on those and I'll be sure to let you know what I think.

You can find the Revlon Colorburst Lip Butters in the usual department stores and pharmacies that stock Revlon products and of course Priceline.

These items were purchased by me.



4 comments:

  1. I love the whole Revlon Colorburst range. The glosses are amazing, as are the lipsticks and lip butters.. And as for the just bitten balm/stains... they are freaky-deaky amazing too! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Revlon should just concentrate on lips at the moment :) CAN'T WAIT to get the stain thingys...have been spying out my priceline like a frickin stalker! waiting....

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are amazing! My favourite colours are Berry Smoothie and Sweet Tart but I really want lollipop!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm going to have to look at Berry Smoothie!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...