Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Loving.... Face Of Australia Mineral Therapy Illuminator in Angel Fire (NARS ORGASM DUPE ALERT!!)

I've pretty much said everything in the title of this post!

I love this product, it's by Face of Australia and it's a total dupe for the NARS Orgasm Illuminator!

This is a limited edition product, so if your looking to pick it up.. get thee to store now!



When I first swatched this in Priceline I ummm'ed and ahhh'ed over it, would I really use a highlighter that's pigmented and not really a traditional highlighter colour? Then I couldn't stop thinking about it and imagined how I would use it, now I can't see myself without it (and i'm tempted to go buy the rest of the colours).



The consistancy of the product is quite thin, but it is very pigmented and easy to blend into the skin. You do have to be careful though because you may get a bit of product overload come out (see swatches below for a great example!).



The colour though, wowza! If you're a fan of NARS Orgasm get this! It is an absolutely gorgeous peachy pink with a fine gold shimmer. I think it's one of those colours that universally suits all skin tones.

I find the best way to wear it is more as an enhancement on my blush, so i'll put on my blush and then dot a bit of the Illuminator on the top points of my blush and blend in. I have no idea if this is what you're meant to do but it works for me.

Let's see this bad boy (or girl) in action. This is a photo I took in the car on NYE my first outing with the Illuminator on. Yeah I like heavy blush :)



Details!!!

There are 4 colours in this range, and as said earlier they are limited edition! You can pick them up for RRP $14.95AUD from all the usual Face of Australia stockists.

Here is a recent FOTD using the Mineral Therapy Illuminator



Products Used -

Foundation - Illamasqua Skin Base in 07 & Boujois Healthy Mix in 02

Eyes - Naked Palette (Sin on eyelid, Virgin on brow bone, Buck in crease, Half Baked in the middle of the eyelid, Creep in the outer corner), Face of Australia Liquid Eyeliner, Maybelline Colossal Volume Mascara)

Cheeks - NYX Glow & Face of Australia Mineral Therapy Illuminator in Angel Fire

Lips - Revlon Carnation

Product was purchased by me at P to the riceline :) 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...