Thursday, January 19, 2012

Revlon Moon Drops Lipstick in Blase Apricot & Lilac Champagne - Rare Find!

I found these lipsticks hanging about in a discount beauty store (Cosmo Cosmetics, i'll put where they are at the end of this post). They only cost me $7.00 each!

The Revlon Moon Drops lipsticks aren't readily available in Australia but they seem to be available in the US, so if you can get your hands on them, lucky you!

The lipsticks themselves are moisturising and long lasting, the pink colour especially lasted ages on me even to the point it kind of stained my lips.

The one thing I don't like is the smell, they smell a bit "older lady" to me, it's a small thing but I thought i'd better mention it.

The 2 colours I got were brights from the range...surprise surprise! It seemed my local Cosmo Cosmetics had quite a good range of colours as well so I may go back and get a few more!

The colours I picked up were Blase Apricot & Lilac Champagne









You can find Cosmo Cosmetics at these locations (I'm not entirely sure if they all sell the same products though, sorry!)

Also, I'm just getting these locations from google so if the stores are no longer there... oops! I do know for sure the Parramatta and Merrylands stores are open :)

Cosmo Cosmetics - Parramatta

256 Church Street

Parramatta NSW
(02)9633 1522

Cosmo Cosmetics - Merrylands

Stockland Mall, Merrylands

Cosmo Cosmetics - Hornsby

Pacific Hwy
Hornsby NSW
(02) 9482 4988

Cosmo Cosmetics - Sydney City

Met Centre, George Street

Sydney

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...