Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Link Love & Random Shizz!

I haven't done a Link Love post in eons... actually I think my last one was way back in January 2011..A YEAR AGO!! I typically did them on Fridays and was actually planning to get this up on Friday but hey I had social commitments :P

The good news is i'm fully caught up in my google reader so have managed to put together a little list of blog posts i've enjoyed over the past couple of weeks!

Enjoy!!

This is a bit of an upsetting one but one of my favourite bloggy gals Jacie from You've Got Nail is shutting up shop for awhile, she is an amazing asset to the Australian blogging community and it'll be sad not seeing her updates every week but she works so hard and sometimes taking a break is for the best. However give her some love as she is keeping the blog open so we still have access to all her wonderful and witty posts.

Jess from All I Want Is Everything has a NARS blush collection so drool worthy it makes me want to go on a major NARS shopping spree! She has kindly swatched her collecti0n so go have a squizz, don't blame me though if you end up buying a few. Check out Part 1 and Part 2.

Kimmi from The Plastic Diaries has made us a list of 11 Online Beauty Stores we need to check out! Are your pockets burning yet?

Tine from Beautyholics Anonymous lets everyone know what it's like being a beauty blogger, it ain't all champagne and lipsticks :P

Jen from The Nail Polish Project & my fellow Pro Nail Supply shopper does an amazing lightning bolt tape manicure,  I love the colours she's used!

Tegan from Tegania's Thoughts rocks some awesome Lime Crime lipsticks, I think the red is her colour, do you agree?

Chelle from Cosmetic Cupcake is awesome... full stop! Check out this amazing lace manicure she did, I reckon this would be awesome to rock at a Burlesque club!

Sarah from Dempeaux shows us how to do wing eyeliner, I've been practicing and I think I ALMOST have it down pat thanks to this tutorial!

Now for some photos etc I've been liking all around the place (all photos have been snatched from either my tumblr or pinterest)















A couple of songs i'm loving right now -


 



And lastly... something I'm lusting after, I want a rose gold watch!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...