Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Product Review - Garnier Miracle Skin Perfector AKA Garniers BB Cream

It seems Australia is catching onto the BB cream bandwagon, and i'm kinda glad because I don't think I would have ever tried them out otherwise. I was lucky when I picked this product up in Priceline it was a cheap introductory price of around $10, not that the full price is too hard on the pockets but I sometimes like to save a bit especially if i'm just trying out a product. I got it in the Light colour as well.



Garnier Miracle Skin Perfector makes a lot of claims...

Discover the BB Cream secret - a new generation of skincare that combines the best of skincare with the benefits of make-up in one application! New Miracle Skin Perfector has a lightweight formula with vitamin C and mineral pigments to deliver long-lasting hydrating care with SPF15 UV filters and a light touch of make-up for instantly visible, radiant results. Quickly & perfectly it unifies, corrects, brightens, moisturises & protects! - from the Garnier website



Initially when I tried this product, i'll be honest I hated it! I even had that dread that I was going to have to write a bad review about it, then I decided to give it another go in a different way. Okay so as a everyday cream/foundation type thing this product does not work for me as it gives me NO coverage whatsoever not even a tiny bit. How does it shine? As a primer!! Yep, put this baby on underneath your foundation and see your skin glow, especially perfect for my fellow dry skin girls out there. So thankfully this one isn't going to see the inside of my bin.



See...no coverage :)

Would you like to buy it? Well it's available at all the usual Garnier stockists for a RRP $13.95AUD

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...