Monday, January 2, 2012

A Pink That Packs A Punch? Enter! Face of Australia - Malibu Barbie

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

First of all I want to wish everyone a wonderful 2012, I'm hoping to try and be a little more consistant with my posts this year and try and get back into the swing of things as much as possible. I don't really believe in new years resolutions, I feel goal setting should be something you do all year but I do want to try and concentrate on my blog again.. I'm coming up to 2 years this month!

ONTO THE REVIEW!

I actually got a sneak peek of this lipstick back in September at the ABBW (Australian Beauty Bloggers Weekend) and as soon as I saw it I knew as soon as it hit the shelves I needed it in my collection, well I'm not sure I got it as soon as it hit the shelves but I did get it as soon as i saw it.

Malibu Barbie is part of the Lip Quench range of lipsticks from Face of Australia. A lipstick range which not only provides a smack of colour but also provides some pretty rad lip treatment qualities as well (Double the win!) It contains Jojoba Oil, Vitamin E, Shea butter and SPF 30+.. Yep, SPF 30+ seriously bright and protected lips!



The colour of this lipstick is what really gets me, the name says it all Malibu Barbie is a bright cool toned pink it really is the ultimate Barbie pink, it's a gorgeous pop of colour that instantly brightens the face. I personally love colours like this because I feel like I don't have to do a whole lot else with my makeup, keeping it simple and making this sort of lip colour the focus is how I like to wear it.

In fact I wore it last night for New Years Eve!

Ready for some swatchy goodness? My lips are a bit dry in this picture, so the moisturizing properties of this lipstick were kind of perfect.





The Details!

RRP $9.45AUD

You can purchase this product from Priceline, Department Stores and various Chemists. Face of Australia products can also be purchased online from Fashion Addict.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...