Thursday, February 2, 2012

Girl On Film! Latest Videos!

Here are my latest Youtube videos! I don't always post them on here as I do them so I thought either a weekly or fortnightly round up post of them might work out better.

1. January Bellabox - See me opening the BellaBox beauty subscription box, The video cut out at the end (for some reason this ALWAYS happens on my BellaBox videos? weird!) I didn't realize until after it was uploaded and didn't really have time to fix it up. Sorry! You still get to see all the contents of the box though. My thoughts on it this month were a bit mixed, I thought there were too many sachet product samples and I was really confused by the perfume I was given. I also think the lip balm provided while it's nice it's a full size, the actually price of the product is an absolute rip off!

 



 

2. My Nail Polish Obsession Tag - This is a tag video! I haven't done one in ages and they are loads of fun, let me know if you find any fun ones that I can do in the future :)

 


I have also been doing weekly vlog videos focusing on my health and fitness journey! I'm probably not going to post these on here but if you want to check them out feel free to subscribe to me on youtube or just go watch them. My direct youtube link is - http://www.youtube.com/user/vulcanellaxo

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...