Monday, February 20, 2012

Manicure Monday - Australis Nail Colour in Flip Flops - Ltd Edition

Thank you Sydney for giving me a finally nice sunny summer weekend! Although it's Sunday night as i'm writing this (yes I know it's Manicure "Monday") and it's just started raining...

Because of the great weather I decided to have a fun nail weekend and decided to try out the new Australis Nail Colour that I got sent in the shade Flip Flops... it's blue, it's sparkly, it's awesome! It's also limited edition so get thee booty to Priceline or the like and pick one up.. it'll only set you back a RRP of $7.95AUD.

The formula is lovely, I could have gone with 1 coat and been out the door but i'm a stickler for putting 2 coats of polish on and a top coat (Seche Vite).

The royal blue with a gorgeous lighter blue shimmer is perfect for those warm days, or perhaps you want to channel your inner Beyonce and honour the birth of Blue Ivy like Beyonce recently did on her first public appearance since giving birth.



A bit of a close up to see the glitter a bit better, ignore my crappy application of the polish. I was in a rush to take these before I went out for the day.



 

This product was sent to me for my consideration, all opinions are honest and my own. For further information please read my disclosure policy.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...