Sunday, May 1, 2011

Today was all about the nails

What do you do on a rainy miserable Saturday in Sydney? Well you can stay at home and watch a re-run of the Royal Wedding or you can go for a drive to the cheap nail polish store.... guess which I did? Okay well I did watch the Wills and Kate movie when I got home but I did go to the nail polish store as well.

I've banged on about this place before, it's in Bankstown and stocks brands like OPI, China Glaze, Essie and Orly for a fraction of what we pay in the stores (not quite as cheap as online, but for quick gratification it's a good option).

First up though I was in desperate need for a Mani and Pedi so off I went to find a place that looked okay, I ended up at American Nails and got mah nails did. Have I ever mentioned before how much I hate pedicures? I hate my feet being touched so much that I swear I make the weirdest faces when i'm getting one, they even kept asking if I was okay! So after the torture was through I went to the nail store and at the front... CHINA GLAZE CRACKLES! OH MY! So I picked up a basket and stocked up.

I picked up the following

China Glaze Crackle - Lightening Bolt (White)

China Glaze Crackle - Broken Hearted (Pink)

China Glaze Crackle - Crushed Candy (Light Blue)

China Glaze Crackle - Cracked Concrete (Grey)

Crackle Shatter - Hot Purple (different brand but the lady said the crackle in it was good, so thought i'd give it a go)

China Glaze - Sugar High

China Glaze - Midtown Magic

OPI - Ink

Seche Vite (ahhhh my HG! I buy another bottle of this everytime I go so I always have a back up)

Here are some pics of my haul and my mani and pedi, mind my ugly feet...we have issues :)









If you want to check out the nail polish store yourself here are the details -

Pro Nail Supply

9 Greenfield Pde
Bankstown NSW 2200
Tel: (02)-9709-2300

They also have a website! http://aupronailsupply.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...