Monday, May 2, 2011

My Pippi Longstocking Dream came true!

No i'm not talking about my hair standing on end in pigtails, though I did try that when I was younger...let's just say it took copious amounts of hairspray and a bit of wire and I got it to work.

I just got an email from one of the many "deal, cheap, wahoo you need this" websites I subscribe to and thought...oh my it's Pippi Longstocking!

Check these babies out!



They are only $9.95 for the next 24 hours on crazysales.com.au

No this isn't a late April Fools joke either, it's serious business! I'm kinda tempted to try them out

For nostalgia purposes and if you have no idea what the hell i'm banging on about here is a little reference for you.



Have a great Monday everyone :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...