Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Ahhh I may have found my perfect moisturizer!

I try out a lot of different skincare products especially when I hear hype about something I like to see for myself if it works for me... honestly 7 times out of 10 it probably doesn't. So when I saw rave reviews about Origins Vitazing Moisturizer I was a tad skeptical. I was so wrong, this is one item I think I will be continually repurchasing until they discontinue it (oh please no!).

So what do Origins say about Vitazing - This multi-tasking moisturizer handles the vital jobs of hydrating, energizing and protecting to maintain skin's momentum all day. Gives skin the refreshing zing of antioxidant-rich Mangosteen. And adds a healthy hit of radiance that mimics the glow you get from a week's vacation. All in 10 seconds max.  Slip it on first thing tomorrow - you'll look like you eat right, sleep tight & don't have a worry in sight.

Ahhh sounds too good to be true right? well I can say when I put this on in the morning my skin looks amazing! glowy and rested would be the words i'd use.

The moisturizer is somewhat tinted and I believe it is one of those tints that adjusts to your skin tone, I don't really believe all that rubbish but it does have a slight colour but for me not enough that I could wear this solely without any other foundation, concealer etc.

As for its moisturizing properties since that's what it's really all about. My skin feels soft, smooth and hydrated. It doesn't leave it oily or anything and the product sinks in quickly so I can apply makeup not long after putting it on.

Overall... I LOVE THIS PRODUCT!

So where do you buy this little tube of amazingness? Well head down to your local Kit Cosmetics and you'll pick one up for $44. Hey you might even see me there picking up another tube (my current one is dangerously low)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...