Friday, May 27, 2011

Haulage!

As usual life is hectic! So here is a little haulage post... I haven't done one of these in ages!

I had some family members go to the US in April and with the great $$ I sent them off with a shopping list, they did well!

The goodies!



Sephora!!!!

Urban Decay Primer Potion - My favourite eye primer....and it's in a tube!!! So much better then the crappy packaging previously which is what my current tube is, I'm going to attempt to depot that soon as i'm almost out. I'll let you know how I go!

Benefit Bella Bamba - 3D blush? yep that's how this is marketed. I am a fan of the Benefit boxed blushes so had to get this.

Illamasqua Ore Pigment - I have loved and wanted this for so long! IT'S MINE! Haven't used it yet but can't wait to give it a go.



Mac... really? could you tell? :)

Eyeshadows - Beauty Marked, Carbon, Blanc Type & Sketch - I can't even remember why I picked these particular colours but they are so beautiful, especially Beauty Marked... can't wait to try a sparkly smokey eye with this one!

Blush - Well Dressed & Peachykeen - Love Peachykeen still not 100% convinced about Well Dressed

Lipstick - Dubonnet - I think I had winter in mind when picking this... tried it and its very very dark... not sure if I can pull this one off but might try using it as a stain in winter. It is a very pretty colour though!

That's all folks!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...