Friday, May 6, 2011

NOTD - Face of Australia Luxe Nail Enamel in Ocean Villa

Face of Australia... I'm sure you've been seeing this brand popping up on a lot of blogs you read, that is because this brand is amazing with bloggers. For example, today I asked if this range of polish was still in stores so I could tell my readers if it was and how long and almost instantly I got a response. Sadly this range has been discontinued (it was Limited Edition) but you may be lucky and still find it around, I saw some at a Kmart the other week. GOOD NEWS THOUGH! The whole range is available to order directly from themakeupboxshop@gmail.com.

Onto the colour I have! As soon as I started applying it I was excited to tell you all that this is one of the best nail polish formulas i've worked with, not only that the blue colour is so pretty. Perhaps not conventional for some but Hey I love my blue nails :)

It dried down to a semi matte finish, which is something I wasn't too keen on but a coat of top coat (Seche Vite of course!) all was good again!

Want to know the most exciting thing though? These polishes are only $4.95each!

As I mentioned before these are being phased out so the new collection can come in (google Face of Australia Molten Metals and a grab a serviette because your going to drool..Ore is on my list and better not sell out before I get my grabby hands onto it!) However you can still order from the lovely make up box shop to the email above or even have a chat to them on twitter @TheMakeUpBoxAU or you may be lucky and stumble across some in your local Kmart!



This product was provided to me for my consideration, for more information please read my disclosure policy.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...