Saturday, June 23, 2012

New Things!

I'm a nosy parker and love these sorts of posts! Here is some new stuff i've recently bought or in the case of one item been given :)


So what are all these new shiny things!

Pastel Pink Skinny Jeans - Kmart RRP $15.00 - That is not a typo, and that isn't even on sale...that's the full price! There are also a light blue pair and a mint pair... I WANT THEM ALL! The colour is actually called Fairyfloss....DYING OF CUTENESS! They also have these cute little cuffs on the hem and are the perfect length for me (being a shorty). 

Ulta3 Magnetic Nail Polish in Spellbound - RRP $5.00 - Finally found these in my local Soul Patterson chemist, they were hiding behind the counters. I just got one to try out and will certainly do a blog post on this. They only had 3 colours (not entirely sure how many are in the range?) and you can also buy additional magnets for $3.00 each for different effects.

Face of Australia Sheer Gloss Lip Crayons - RRP $14.95 - This is FOA's version of the Clinique Chubby Stick, while I don't own any of those I thought these were too cheap to pass up. Bloody hard to find but eventually went all the way to Canberra and picked them up (I didn't go to Canberra specifically for the lipsticks!) Review coming shortly, I've done swatches and everything...good blogger I am!

Foxy Bag - Ebay - $10.99 (including postage) - I get so many comments on this little bag, and I get why it's adorable! I originally heard about these from one of my favourite YouTuber's Sprinkle of Glitter and when I saw how cheap they were, it was no question I needed one! This is the seller I got mine from - http://stores.ebay.com.au/abalacoco 

Diva Rose Gold Watch - $29.95 - My lovely mum got me this, she knew i'd been into Diva about 5 million times looking for one and she found one on her travels, yay mum! This is an absolute copy of the Michael Kors/Marc Jacobs man style rose gold watches. I wanted one of the "real" ones for my birthday but always being a silver girl I wasn't sure i'd love rose gold on me so I got this as a try out until then... well basically I love it so I think the real version will be on my wishlist come September!

Last but not least, I got this album today. I absolutely adore Motion City Soundtrack and their last album My Dinosaur Life was my favourite album of 2010..hands down! This is their new offering called "Go". I'm on my first listen now and I generally make my decisions about what I think of an album after 3 listens, its my weird rule i've always had. However, so far so good! 

If you like cheery pop rock with a tiny bit of punk influence, definitely check out Motion City Soundtrack. Their songs make me smile :)



10 comments:

  1. Wow those jeans are so cheap! And a gorgeous pink too. That owl bag is so cute :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! I was suprised, usually the Kmart jeans are $19 or $29 (still incredibly cheap) but when I saw these were $15...full price! I couldn't resist, even if I only get a handful of wears out of them.

      It's not quite an owl, though that mistake has been made many times! I had some kids wanting to get photos of it the other day and they called it an owl, I couldn't bring myself to tell them it's meant to be a fox :)

      Delete
  2. I bought those pink jeans too! I was tempted by the mint but that pink is so good and they don't look 'cheap'. Such a great buy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Possibly the bargain of the year!!! I wish they came in Lavender, I really really want Lavender jeans but don't want to spend a bucketload

      Delete
  3. Yay you finally got your hands on the rose gold watch!! Your mum rocks =D The jeans are sooooooo cute and so cheap, will definitely have to check them out next time I pass Kmart.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know!! It's taken forever! You were there when Angela told me about it and I started looking...that was ages ago!

      Delete
  4. That fox bag is adorable! I love it :) and I really like those pink pants too! I have a mint green pair but I think I need a pink pair too!

    Hope you're having a lovely weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Niina, I'm having a great weekend! The sun is shining so it's perfect :)

      I want the mint pair next! I love this whole coloured jeans thing, so much fun!

      Delete
  5. eeee new things!!! I want those K-mart jeans, going to hunt this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm totes buying the pink jeans. We can be twinsies at our next meet-up! By the way, you guys still need to take me to Pro Nail!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...