Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Makeup Video! Work to Play, Trying to embrace colour!


So I was getting ready to go out on Friday night after work and decided to do this little video, I'm trying to embrace colour more in my makeup looks so heres a bit of an example of that!

Hope you like it, I'm no makeup artist but a normal girl who likes to play with makeup. Most of what I have learnt has come from YouTube.

I also know my lighting is shit, I really need to do something about that if I plan on doing more videos like this when it's night and I don't have the wonders of natural daylight...any suggestions?

See below the video for clearer shots of the makeup I did :)























Products Used -
Urban Decay Primer Potin
Stila Eye for Color Palette
88 Neutral Palette - I got mine from http://www.crushcosmetics.com.au
Face of Australia Liquid Eyeliner in Black
Becca Lip & Cheek Creme in Tuberose
Face of Australia Illuminator in Angel Fire
Revlon Lipstick in Melonade

                 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...