Saturday, September 3, 2011

Biiiiiirthday

Yesterday I celebrated my 30th birthday...woah thirties!

I started my day with an amazing facial at Northmead Beauty Therapy, it was my first time getting a facial there and my first facial in a few years, loved it! I had a Dermalogica face mapping as part of my facial so left with a few new prods to try out.

Then it was present time! I was very spoilt and one of my gifts is what I'm doing this blog post on, my new iPad!

Later that night it was dinner at Aperitif a restaurant owned by Manu Fieldel and Miguel Meastre, Manu wasn't there but Miguel was and was a charming not to mention quite a good looking host :). I ate my way through tapas and paella and consumed far too much sangria but boy it was good!!!

I had a great day saying goodbye to my twenties and hello to my thirties!

If anyone has any iPad app recommendations please let me know :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...