Friday, August 26, 2011

Lip Balm Loves!

We are finally starting to see a little sunshine here and the weather is getting a little warmer! yay! Although speed ahead a few months and i'll be wishing for the cold again :)

These little lovelies have been my saviours throughout winter and they all have their own place in my life.



Jack Black Intense Therapy Lipbalm in Natural Mint

This lip balm is my absolute holy grail of lip balms, I keep this baby on my makeup vanity and smoosh some onto my lips when I get ready each morning so my lips are nice and smooth for whichever lipstick i'm wearing for the day. This works a charm and if you can get your hands on it I suggest it x infinity! I purchased mine from Strawberrynet for around $7AUD. At time of writing they have the lemon version available for $9AUD. Otherwise you can try Ebay or a parcel forwarder to get it from Sephora in the USA.

EOS Lip Balm in Summer Fruits

I had always heard great things about this lip balm, mainly from watching YouTube videos from the US. Quite honestly I thought the packaging was interesting and cute so when Addicted 2 Lip Balm (lip balm heaven in a webstore!) had stock I had to get my hands on one. The actual applicator is weird because it's a big sphere but it's actually quite genius because one swipe and you've covered your entire lips. My EOS lip balm stays in my car so I can do a quick swipe of moisturising goodness at the traffic lights and not worry about the people behind me beeping me because I am too busy applying lip balm properly. Plus the smell of this is so yummy! You can order EOS lip balms from Addicted 2 Lip Balm for $6.35AUD or you can buy them in multi packs which work out a bit cheaper.

Maybelline Baby Lips Lip Balm

It's not secret Maybelline is one of my favourite brands and I'm really enjoying their newest lip balm! It's a simple twist up style, nothing fancy but it's a night light formula. When I purchased this the last one they had was in the Smoothing Cherry scent, i'm not one for Cherry scents but this is quite pleasant not too overbearing and not plasticky smelling (I find a lot of Cherry scents smell plasticky, does anyone else?). This little balm stays in my handbag for on the go touch ups! Maybelline Baby Lips Lip Balm can be purchased from the regular Maybelline stockists and will only set you back $3.95AUD (cheaper then a cup of coffee!)

What has saved your lips this winter?



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...