Thursday, August 11, 2011

Beauty Inspiration - Anna Paquin Peachy Cheek Look

Ooooops I have been a little MIA from here recently. I haven't lost my mojo i've just got no time at the moment! The other weekend I actually took squillions (slight exaggeration) of swatch/product/silly photos for upcoming posts and do you think i've had a chance to write about any of them? Nope! They are still sitting on my camera waiting to be edited and uploaded. Poor dears!

I absolutely loved this fresh makeup look I saw on a gossip blog I read last week (Hey do you read any good gossip blogs? not Perez, i'm not really a fan of his). So much so I had to write about it :)

Here is Anna Paquin promoting True Blood, the thing I love about this look is her amazing peachy (but leaning towards the more orange side) of blush! It's all about the cheeks they look wow! Since she is also a fair maiden like myself I wonder if I could also pull this look off?



I'm thinking it could be something like Illamasqua Lover but I think i'll need to go to some swatch detective work. Or I may already have something similar in my collection in MAC Ripe Peach. Either way it looks gorg on Anna!

Is anyone else loving True Blood as much as I am this season? I've read the books and while they are following parts of the storyline a lot of it is different. I get so excited to get home and watch it on a Monday night and I haven't been that way about a show since well... The Vampire Diaries :)

If you haven't already go check out my Scunci Giveaway, i'll be drawing it next week and there aren't a lot of entries so your chances are quite good!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...