Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Top 5 Tag!

I've seen this doing the rounds on the blogs I read so I thought since i'm sitting here eating my boring Tuna & Lettuce at lunch I might give it a whirl! If you do this or have done it, send me a comment below so I can go read.
Beverages:

1. Starbucks Caramel Frappucino Light (THIS IS MY JAM YO!)

2. Coke - sadly we've had to move into a long distance relationship but I occassionally still indulge :)

3. Ginger Beer - Love the stuff! I also found a sugar free version that doesn't contain Aspartame so hell to the yeah!

4. Coffee (particularly Caramel Lattes)

5. Water - who'd a thunk i'd grow to love this stuff?

 



[caption id="" align="alignnone" width="327" caption="Credit - We Heart It"][/caption]


Snacks:

1. Cherry Ripe - in moderation of course!

2. Apples with Peanut Butter

3. Celery, Carrot, Capsicum sticks with Ranch Dressing (you should see my giant Ranch dressing I have...yeh i'm addicted)

4. Pork Crackles - don't judge, when your on a high protein, low carb diet and are craving chips these are a winner! shit loads of calories though so keep these snacks to a minimum

5. Cashews... nom nom nom!

 


Image Credit - We Heart It

Apps:
1. Twitter

2. Instagram

3. My Fitness Pal

4. Plants Vs Zombies

5. Tiny Tower (although I haven't been playing lately)

 


Movies

1. Edward Scissorhands

2. Mean Girls

3. Neverending Story/The Little Mermaid (sorry I had to!)

4. Willy Wonka & The Chocolate Factory

5. Almost Famous (I mean I named my dog after one of the main characters!)

...surely i'm forgetting something!

 


Books:
1. American Psycho by Bret Easton Ellis

2. Charlie & The Chocolate Factory by Roald Dahl

3. This is Why You're Fat by Jackie Warner

4. Chelsea Handlers books (sorry couldn't pick 1, love them all)

5. Perks of Being A Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky (currently being made into a movie)

OH and I love the Harry Potter books too

 

Also if you haven't heard this song or seen this film clip, you haven't lived! Enjoy!


 

 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...