Monday, September 5, 2011

Nail Polish Haul!

Today I did another nail polish haul at Pro Nail Supply on Bankstown and here are the goodies I picked up.

China Glaze - Ahoy!, China Glaze - Pure Torture, Orly - La Vida Loca, Essie - St. Barths Blue, Orly - On The List, Essie Apricot Cuticle Oil, Precision - Twilight Zone, China Glaze - Nova, China Glaze - Secret Peri-Winkle, OPI - Lucerne-Tainley Look Marvelous

Looking forward to trying out the Precision color as it's a brand i've never tried before and the colour is beautiful (deep purple with rainbow holo glitters)

You'll surely be seeing these colours in upcoming NOTD posts.

In other exciting nail news! I got a Helmer!!!! Waiting for the boyfriend to put it together for me tomorrow and then I can begin sorting out my nail polish collection... Yippeeeeeeee!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...