Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Revlon Top Speed Nail Polishes & Glam Vans!

 

I was recently invited to attend a fashion show and sit front row (wowza!) as part of 30 Days of Fashion & Beauty. The show presented by Revlon Top Speed was all about the springs hottest upcoming trend, colour blocking! Now i'm no fashion blogger and still don't think i deserve front row at a fashion show but I do know one thing. The colour blocking trend is hot! Not so sure I could pull it off myself but see below for my own personal way of colour blocking...kind of :)

Now I did my blogger duty and took photos at the fashion show but guess what, my camera had a bitch fit and i've lost the photos :(

Instead I have my own version of colour blocking and some pretty rad coloured polishes from Revlon to show you instead.

[caption id="" align="alignnone" width="588" caption="Revlon Top Speed Nail Enamels in - Sheer Cotton, Chili, Electric, Royal & Jelly"][/caption]

I found these polishes did live up to the name and were a quick dry polish, great news for girls on the go! I found the formula to Sheer Cotton needs a few coats to build up but if you enjoy sheer polishes it would be fine for you, I also found this one was a little streaky whereas all the other applied really smoothly and easily for me. Faves are definitely Chili & Jelly and Electric is a bit of fun!

Now ready for my colour block/skittle mani!





Now you can get your hands (haha get it?) on a free manicure and possibly a free bottle of nail polish! FREE!!

The Revlon Top Speed Glam Vans are making their way around Sydney see below for details! If you do manage to get along i'd love to see your mani, maybe they'll do a skittle mani for you :)

The Revlon Top Speed Glam Vans will appear in 4 popular Sydney locations and will be offering free mini manis-  as well as giving away full size nail polishes to everyone who ‘checks in’ via Facebook!

 

The Revlon Glam Vans will be located at:

 

Customs House Forecourt, Alfred Street - Friday 16 September 4:00- 8:00pm

 

Bondi Pavilion Forecourt - Sunday 18 September, 12:00- 4:00pm

 

Cockle Bay Wharf - Friday 23 September, 5:00- 9:00pm

 

Cockle Bay Wharf - Friday 30 September, 5:00- 9:00pm

Items were provided for my consideration and I was invited to the show as a guest of Revlon. Please read my disclosure policy for more information.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...