Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Product Review - Australis Lash TLC Mascara

This review has been a long time coming, sitting in my images waiting for me to write about it. Well tonight i'm motivated and ready to talk about this mascara.

Firstly, the packaging is cute! Bright pink and very 80's flashdancesque (yep totes made up a new word). Australis seem to have had a bit of a makeover of late, and are no longer the cheapie brand you used in high school but really coming into their own with the products they are bringing out.



So this mascara claims to add volume, length and condition your lashes. It does add volume and length but not quite enough for me, I like the big fat lashes I get from my Maybelline The Colossal mascara. I can't really comment on the conditioning of the lashes... mine felt no different.

Having said that though, this is a great mascara for perhaps someone who is looking for a more natural lash look or a young girl just starting out with mascara.

This product retails for $14.95AUD so once again a great price point for someone young starting out in makeup.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...