Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Covergirl Lip Perfection Lipsticks... Perfect?

I've been waiting for these lipsticks to hit Australia for ages! Almost even tempted enough to buy them on ebay after the rave reviews i'd read so when I spotted them in Priceline and with the Covergirl special of 3 for 2 I couldn't resist!

The Covergirl Lip Perfection Lipstick line is quite similar to the Maybelline Colour Sensation Lipsticks in that they have quite a large range of shades and group them into a certain shade group eg. Nudes, Pinks, Reds etc. However on looking at the Covergirl US website (these aren't on the Australian site that I can see) I don't think my Priceline had the full range of colours.



How sexy is that packaging! I think Covergirl have hit the ball out of the park on that one.

After swatching a bunch on my hand I picked out the colours Feline (Shimmery Pink), Darling (Pink) & Spellbound (Purpley Pink..yes thats a description, this colour is amazing). On first swatch these felt AH-MAZING! So creamy and pigmented, so far it seemed like all the good reviews I'd read were true!

I've now tried out all 3 colours that I purchased and can say i'm ready to buy some more. These lipsticks are amazing, first and foremost they are moisturizing and my lips never felt dry wearing them. The colour lasts! So far Feline & Spellbound have outlasted Darling but it was still a contender lasting around 4hrs (that includes morning coffee, breakfast etc).

The RRP for these lippies is a mere $14.95AUD and you can buy them at Priceline, Pharmacies, Supermarkets and anywhere that you can buy Covergirl. I'd say these are pretty close to perfect, especially for the price.





 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...